We the undersigned support Ganz . . .
Red Cloud©
2005-06-01 02:25:11 UTC
We the undersigned support Jonathan Ganz - our hero - and all
others who netKKKop people. We wish KKKatysails would come back.
We will give any netKKKop all our support. Jonathan Ganz does
netKKKopping right in our opinion and we all love him. (Most
of us sexually ;-)

John Cairns
Thom Stewart
Gilligan (Master of the obvious)
Jonathan Ganz
Ozone
Scotty
Doug King (DSK)
Katysails (in abstentia)

and yours truly,
rusty redcloud
Jonathan Ganz
2005-06-01 03:26:08 UTC
Post by Red Cloud©
We the undersigned support Jonathan Ganz - our hero - and all
others who netKKKop people. We wish KKKatysails would come
back. We will give any netKKKop all our support. Jonathan Ganz
does netKKKopping right in our opinion and we all love him.
(Most of us sexually ;-)
John Cairns
Thom Stewart
Gilligan (Master of the obvious)
Jonathan Ganz
Ozone
Scotty
Doug King (DSK)
Katysails (in abstentia)
and yours truly,
rusty redcloud
Thank you for your support. I love you all.
--
Jonathan E. Ganz - Netcop Nazi
www.sailnot.com
Master of the Obvious
2005-06-01 03:18:17 UTC
I don't support Ganz. I simply admire the fact that he has much greater
tenacity than all these self acclaimed "protectors of free speech" combined.
He's the Ward Churchill of .asa. He'll be here even after it's all over. The
sad part is that you guys don't get it. He will win by default, your
default.

GANZ UBER ALLES!!!
rusty redcloud
Gary L. Burnore
2005-06-01 03:19:36 UTC
On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 03:18:17 GMT, "Master of the Obvious"
Post by Master of the Obvious
I don't support Ganz.
Liar.
--
***@databasix dot com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com
Master of the Obvious
2005-06-01 03:50:20 UTC
aah ha aha ha ha haa ahaa ha ah ah haa ha ha!

If anyone supports Ganz it is the wunderful people at Databasix. He's the
subject of all your poasts, the object of all your attention, the only
reason you live. Without him, you are nothing. You cannot destroy him. He is
stronger than you. He owns you, you worship him. You can't ignore him for
you are smitten. Your self worth is found in him.
-
Fred Hall
2005-06-01 03:41:58 UTC
On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 03:18:17 GMT, "Master of the Obvious"
Post by Master of the Obvious
I don't support Ganz. I simply admire the fact that he has much greater
tenacity than all these self acclaimed "protectors of free speech" combined.
He's the Ward Churchill of .asa. He'll be here even after it's all over. The
sad part is that you guys don't get it. He will win by default, your
default.
You are obviously a newbie. The only thing worse than your kind are
pedophiles.
Post by Red Cloud©
We the undersigned support Jonathan Ganz - our hero - and all
others who netKKKop people. We wish KKKatysails would come back.
We will give any netKKKop all our support. Jonathan Ganz does
netKKKopping right in our opinion and we all love him. (Most
of us sexually ;-)
John Cairns
Thom Stewart
Gilligan (Master of the obvious)
Jonathan Ganz
Ozone
Scotty
Doug King (DSK)
Katysails (in abstentia)
and yours truly,
rusty redcloud
--

I will kill file Vero right now so I never have to here another depraved
word utter forth from her filthy mouth and stone cold heart again. -

They need to do
more than put that hot scalding cup of coffee down.
Someone needs to splash it in their face. - ***@usenet.com in

Nothing is worth the pain and humiliation
this newsgroup has caused me
in the past month.- ***@usenet.com in Message-ID:
<413267fd ***@Usenet.com>

LET THIS NEWSGROUP DIE for it is not only controlled
by a racist who
hates Jehovah's Witnesses, but I genuinely believe that my mistake of
having posted here has placed myself, family and local friends in
possible danger.- ***@usenet.com in Message-ID:
<413267fd ***@Usenet.com>

Thank you for listening and helping during these depressing
times! It
would be easier to just stop posting altogether but wouldn't that
essentially mean these "cyber-terrorists" win? - ***@usenet.com in